Thursday, October 9, 2014

start this off right

Round One of useless stuff I JUST CAN'T SEEM to get rid of......


WHY? WHY am i so attached this troll? Seriously? BUT it is so cute right.....



True confessions guys...I LOVE BLUES CLUES. BUT WHY do I own this ridiculous childs toy when I HAVE NO CHILDREN... somedays i will listen to the mail song cause it makes me happy. But thats what you tube is for...seriously problems. (lily is really curious why i have this too)



More true confessions. I HOARD TINS. I don't like to think of myself as a hoarder but its kind of reaching that point and the POINTLESS TINS are part of it. I recently packaged up a CD of wedding photography (which I don't normally do...) and used a tin. So that was rather cool but this one would NOT fit a DVD so whats the point (but but rachel!! its so cute! and it could fit a jump drive?!?!)



i don't even bake. enough said. 


oh beautiful dairy glass from the past. Why do i have you? I DONT EVEN LIKE MILK. I thought oh maybe I could throw some flowers in here that would be SOOO cute. NO that has not happened. Just let it go Rach. 



1 comment:

  1. Here's the mail it never fails...I still have my daughter's lol. One of the only shows we ever agreed on! :)

    ReplyDelete